- 1 small butternut squash
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bunch chopped kale (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups cooked farro
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups chopped apples (about 2-3 apples)
- 4 oz shredded Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. chopped shallot
- CBD Oil
- Peel, scoop out seeds, and cube butternut squash.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, cinnamon, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp ground pepper on the squash
- Spread on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes at 400°F
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast walnuts until golden brown
- Combine kale, farro, apples, squash, walnuts, cheese, and cranberries in a bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk 1 tbsp olive oil, orange juice, mustard, shallot, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper, and CBD oil in a bowl
- Combine and Enjoy!