- 2 lbs. beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped onions
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10.5 oz)condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 3 tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced celery (1-inch lengths)
- CBD Oil
- In an oven-safe pan, brown beef in batches in oil then drain.
- Put meat back in pan.
- Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
- Cover stew and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Stir in carrots, potatoes and celery. Bake, covered, 1 hour longer or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in desired amount of CBD tincture